CONTAINER FREIGHT STATION (CFS)
Built within a sprawling area of 200,000-sqft in the heart of the free zone, CFS Centre today has become a landmark of success for the CSS Group.
CFS has a total area of 2, 00,000-sqft and has a State-of-the –art insured warehouse facility of 80,000-sqft. There are 4535 pallet positions. CBM capacity is 10000. There are 12 custom-built dock levelers that facilitate easy access to trailers. This ensures safe and efficient loading and unloading of cargos. The Health Safety Environment (HSE) of Container Freight Station has the latest fire-protection systems. CFS is managed and operated by CSS staff and equipments. 12,000-sqft modern administrative set-up and 100,000-sqft open yard storage area (suitable for project cargos) are other notable features of CFS. All operations are monitored by CCTV.
The Facilities / Strengths:
- Total area of 200,000 sq.ft.
- 80,000 sq.ft. State-of-the art insured warehouse facility
- 4535 pallet positions
- 10,000 CBM capacity
- 12 custom built dock levelers that facilitate easy access to trailers, ensuring safe and efficient loading and unloading of cargo
- ‘Health Safety Environment’ (HSE), with the latest fire protection systems
- Managed and operated by CSS staff and equipments
- 12,000 sq.ft. modern administrative set up
- All operations are monitored by CCTV